Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: DFR-0222
- MPN: DFR0222
Internet of things has become so easy. With Xboard Relay, you can not only monitor data through internet, but also control it through internet. The Xboard Relay combines an Atmega 32u4 microprocessor and wiz5100 chip which is fully compatible with Arduino Lendardo and Ethernet library, it has build-in Xbee socket and 2 Relays which allow an easy sensoring and controlling over internet.
Not like previous X-board, X-board relay has no programming adapter required. A micro usb cable is the only hardware needed to upload sketch.
- MCU:Atmega 32u4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Ethernet Chip: Wiz5100
- Power Supply: 7.2 - 12V
- USB Supply: Micro USB @ 5V
- Pin out:2 Analog/1 I2C/4 Digital Pin Out
- Relay Information
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC / 24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC / 30VDC 250VAC / 30VDC
- Max. switching current 15A
- Max. switching power 2770VA 240W 2770VA 240W
- UL Rating: 10A 120VAC /10A 277VAC
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- Download Xhouse app
- Xhouse sample code and libraries
- Xhouse Tutorial
- Android Souliss Xboard
- Download the source, or click here to download the Android aplication.