Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
2 in stock
- Product Code: DFR-TEL0107
- MPN: TEL0107
The WiFi Bee MT7681 is an Arduino WiFi XBee module based on the MT7681 serial Wi-Fi module. It is compatible with an XBee slot, supports Arduino wireless programming and is ideal for Internet of Things (IoT), home automation and robotics applications.
The WiFi Bee supports the IEEE802.11b/g/n standard protocols, with 2.4G Wi-Fi bands, 14 channels and WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES encryption methods, compatible with many mainstream routers. It has STA and AP working modes, is free to switch, and supports TCP/IP communications. In addition the WiFi Bee also supports SmartLink intelligent connection. The unit is easy to use - just install the app (Android), and connect to your wireless router.
The WiFi Bee has same pin mappings as an XBee. It can be inserted in any device which has an existing XBee socket for full networking capability. For Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega 2560 boards, the WiFi Bee can also be used as a wireless code upload module eliminating the need for a USB cable or physical connection. This is very convenient when debugging robots or mobile platforms. In addition the module breakouts include three I/O ports. Use it as a Wi-Fi remote control - each I/O supports software PWM outputs. You can configure the parameters using serial AT commands via the serial terminal.
- Support IEEE802.11b/g/n Protocol
- Support WEP/ WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK/ TKIP/ AES Multiple Encryption Methods
- Support STA/ AP Operating Mode
- Support Arduino Wi-Fi Wireless Programming
- Support SmartLink intelligent Connection function
- Support OTA Firmware Upgrade
- Microcontrollers: MT7681
- Protocol Standard: IEEE802.11b / g / n
- Wi-Fi Radius: 180m (different environment, different transmission distance)
- Number of channels: 1-14
- Frequency range: 2.4-2.4835G
- Transmit power: 15-18dbm
- Encryption Method: WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK / TKIP / AES
- Operating Mode: STA mode / AP mode (STA & AP mixed mode is not supported, only one device can be connected under AP mode)
- TCP 1000 port: TCP <-> UART data transparent port
- TCP 1001 port: AT command port
- UDP 3333 port: broadcast port
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 75 mA
- UART serial port: 1
- Baud rate: 9600, 14400, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200bps (default)
- Dimension: 32 * 24 mm