Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
2 in stock
- Product Code: DFR0576
- MPN: DFR0576
On the same I2C port, DFRobot Gravity: I2C Multiplexer solves the address conflict and enables the normal communication with multiple same-address I2C devices.
You just found the sensor you needed, and you want to wire up two or more to the I2C port of your main board, but later you realized that they have the fixed I2C address! That is, you can not directly use them on the same I2C port! Are you out of luck? Now don’t worry! DFRobot Gravity: I2C Multiplexer can easily solve the address conflict on the same I2C port.
This I2C multiplexer is easy to use, plug and plug and no need to weld. 1 multiplexer has 8 I2C ports, this means you can hook up 8 same-address devices at the same I2C port by 1 multiplexer . The default I2C address of the multiplexer is 0x70, and you can adjust from 0x70 to 0x77. In theory, you could hook up 8 multiplexers on address 0x70~0x77 , to control 64 same-address devices. So powerful!
- 3.3~5.0V wide operating voltage
- 3.3V I2C digital level, optimized for 3.3V main control board such as Raspberry Pi, and also compatible with 5V main control board such as Arduino UNO
- Gravity I2C Connector, plug and play, no welding
- On-board I2C address dial switch, the I2C address can be set
- Support the cascade of 8 multiplexer on address 0x70~0x77
- 4pin color-coded headers, simple and clear
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5.0V
- Connector Type: PH2.0-4P
- Interface Level: high 3.3V, low 0V
- Interface Protocol: I2C(IIC)
- I2C Clock Rate: 100K, 400K
- I2C Port Quantity: 8
- Default I2C Address: 0x70 (dial switches all to 0)
- I2C Address Range: 0x70~0x77
- Dimension: 32*32mm / 1.26*1.26in
- Gravity: Digital 1-to-8 I2C Multiplexer x1
- Gravity 4pin UART/I2C Cable x1
- XH2.54-5pin Header x1