Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
5 in stock
- Product Code: DG-410-321
- MPN: 410-321
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds. Developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments including an Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Power Supply, Voltmeter, Data Logger, Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, Static I/O, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Impedance Analyzer, and Protocol Analyzer.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network Analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Data Logger - Exportable data and plot functionality
- Impedance Analyzer - Capacitive and Inductive Elements
- Protocol Analyzer - SPI, I2C, UART, and CAN
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 500mW total when powered through USB. (Each supply can provide between 0mW and 500mW so long as the total does not exceed 500mW.)
- 2.1W max for each supply when powered by an auxiliary supply.
- 700mA maximum current for each supply.
- An available Software Development Kit for programming with Python and C++, and a toolkit for programming with LabVIEW.
- MATLAB support for the Data Acquisition Toolbox
Note for Educators concerned with compatibility with existing course materials: The Analog Discovery 2 is backwards compatible with WaveForms Classic.
- Analog Discovery 2
- One regular-sized project box (without sticker sheet)
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on