Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: D455
- MPN: 455
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D455 takes what makes the D435 products great and make them even better by increasing range and accuracy by a factor of two. The SDK 2.0 is designed to allow seamless transitions from one generation to the next and between our cameras.
- Longer range for collision avoidance.
- Matched RGB and Depth images make for easy scan recreations.
- Easier creation of digital twins with multiple cameras in real-time.
- Monitor patients or interact with digital sign viewers with increased precision at longer range.
- Integrates an IMU to allow your application to refine its depth awareness in any situation where the camera moves.
|Image Sensor Technolog||Global Shutter, 3μm × 3μm pixel size|
|Ideal Range||.6 m to 6 m|
|Depth Technology||Active IR Stereo|
|Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z) at Max Resolution||~52 cm|
|Depth Accuracy||<2% at 4 m|
|Depth Field of View (FOV)||86° × 57° (±3°)|
|Depth Stream Output Resolution||Up to 1280 × 720|
|Depth Stream Output Frame Rate||Up to 90 fps|
|RGB Frame Resolution||1280 × 800|
|RGB Frame Rate||30 fps|
|RGB Sensor Technology||Global Shutter|
|RGB Sensor FOV||90° × 65° (±3°)|
|RGB Sensor Resolution||1 MP|
|Camera Module||Intel RealSense Module D450|
|Vision Processor Board||Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4|
|Form factor||Camera Peripheral|
|Camera Dimension |
(Length × Depth × Height)
|124 mm × 26 mm × 29 mm|
|Connectors||USB-C* 3.1 Gen 1*|
|Mounting Mechanism||– One 1/4‑20 UNC thread mounting point |
– Two M4 thread mounting points