Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: MIKROE-2017
- MPN: MIKROE-2017
mikroLab for Tiva is a complete solution for developing with Texas Instruments’ Tiva C Series MCUs. The kit contains an EasyMx PRO v7 for Tiva C Series, a mikroC for ARM compiler license, additional accessories, and a free license for Visual TFT (valued at $99).
First introduced by Texas Instruments in 2013, Tiva C Series are the first ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCUs to be built on 65 nanometer flash process technology. The mikroProg programmer/debugger aboard the EasyMx PRO v7 for Tiva C Series development board supports 55 chips (there’s also an alternative Cortex Debugger).
The hardware and software are designed to work with each other seamlessly, allowing you to reach maximum productivity while exploring the possibilities of Tiva C Series.
- EasyMx PRO v7 for Tiva C Series development board
- mikroC, mikroBasic or mikroPascal for ARM (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS: Visual TFT (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)