Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: MIKROE-2013
- MPN: MIKROE-2013
Choose the language that suits you:
mikroC is the most popular choice, and you'll be able to find a lot of free code and tutorials – as well as freelance opportunities — that use or ask for mikroC.
mikroBasic is the best choice for beginners because of the simple syntax and clear code.
mikroPascal encapsulates strong data types, very nice syntax, and has probably the best balance between simplicity and control.
AVR was invented by two Norwegian students, Alf-Egil Bogen and Vegard Wollan. Their intention was to create an architecture that could efficiently execute programs written in C. Atmel acquired the IP and hired the students, introducing first AVR MCUs in 1997 to a great success. By 2003, they already shipped 500 million units. Today it’s a well known and widely spread architecture.
Every available AVR chip in DIP packaging can fit on EasyAVR v7, with sockets for 8, 14, 20, 28, and 40 pins available on the board included in mikroLab for AVR.
- EasyAVR v7 development board
- mikroC for AVR (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS: Visual TFT (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)