Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: NCD-PR21-14
- MPN: PR21-14
This 8-Channel power FET driver allows 12-Bit variable control of high-current loads your favorite IoT communications technology via I2C communications. This device uses eight BUK98150-55A power FETs, allowing PWM cloud control of 8 channels. Control DC Motor Speed, vary the opening of proportional valves, adjust brightness of LEDs or incandescent lighting from anywhere in the world. The BUK98150-55A is capable of controlling up to 12VDC and 5.5 Amps of current (8 Watts of Heat Dissipation), making it an ideal choice for inductive or proportional control of resistive loads. Compatible with 12VDC motors, pumps, valves, solenoids, high-power LEDs, incandescent lights, and many other types of devices.
The PCA9685 chip is used as a driver for this controller, making communications easy and expandable to up to 62 devices on a single I2C port. Take control of your 12VDC motors, pumps, and valves using the Particle cloud infrastructure. The Particle Electron offers Cellular communication capabilities, allowing access just about anywhere Cellular service is available. Use the Particle Cloud infrastructure to stay in communication with this device from anywhere in the world. Our development library makes it easy to control this device with minimal coding.
What is the NCD IoT Interface?
The NCD IoT Interface provides users with a means of changing or upgrading the IoT communications technology as new technologies emerge. The NCD IoT Interface is directly compatible with Particle Photon for WiFi communications, Electron for Cellular Communications, Bluz for Bluetooth. Optionally, adapters may be installed to provide a direct interface to Arduino Nano, Micro, USB, PyCom WyPy, Onion Omega, Raspberry Pi, and much more. The NCD IoT interface allows you to re-use your hardware so it never becomes obsolete! Based on I2C communications, the NCD IoT Interface uses only 2 GPIO lines of your microcontroller, freeing the rest of your CPU for other tasks.
Unlimited I2C Expansion
Based on our plug-and-play I2C interface standard, all NCD IoT devices are equipped with a I2C expansion port, making it easy to expand to a wide variety of sensors, current monitors, relay controllers, PWM controllers, and much more! We are always designing new expansions for our plug-and-play I2C framework. We are dedicated to building a product line of interconnected devices to simplify all forms of automation. Re-use or upgrade your hardware in seconds by selecting the modules that best fit your needs, and chaining them together using the included I2C expansion cables!
- 12V PWM Power FET Controller Shield with IoT Interface
- Compatible with Particle Photon, Electron, or Bluz
- Adaptable to Arduino, PyCom, Raspberry Pi, Onion and more
- PCA9685 12-Bit 8-Channel 8W 12V Programmable Voltage Outputs
- Rated for Use with Inductive Loads
- Provides 12-Bit PWM Proportional Valve Control and Speed Control DC Motors
- Solid-State PWM Control of 12V Incandescent or High-Power LED Lighting
- 8 N-Channel BUK98150-55A 12V 5.5A Power Fets
- Designed for Resistive or Inductive Solid State DC PWM Control Applications
- I2C Expansion Port for Adding External Sensors or Controllers
- 4,096 Output Levels per Channel