Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: NCD-PR34-7
- MPN: PR34-7
The LoPyI2C is a general-purpose I2C Interface Adapter for the Pycom WiPy2/LoPy. This adapter provides a Micro USB Interface for power and programming the WiPy2/LoPy. A onboard level-shifter is included to convert the WiPy2/LoPy I2C Interface to our 5V standard.
The LoPyI2C allows the WiPy2/LoPy to connect to hundreds of sensors, relay controllers, current monitoring devices, and a growing array of FET drivers.
The LoPyI2C is compatible with the WPKF Key Fob Receiver, allowing a Key Fob transmitter to control the I/O lines of the WiPy2/LoPy. This interface adapter is compatible with WiPy2/LoPy. Also compatible with the LPXB Communications Overlay Shield.
The I2C port 5V is controlled by a GPIO pin and can be turned on all the time depending on jumper selection. If you are using this with a battery then you can turn on and off the I2C port according to your needs.
I2C connections — GPIO13(SCL)/GPIO12(SDA)
For more information on the WiPy, check out: https://www.pycom.io/
- Power & Program your Pycom WiPy2 & LoPy from USB
- Provides an I2C Expansion Port for Interface to NCD I2C Devices
- Compatible with the LPKF Key Fob Receiver Overlay Shield
- Easily Interface WiPy2 & LoPy to Hundreds of Sensors
- Use WiPy2 & LoPy to Control Relays and FETs
- Interface WiPy2 & LoPy to Energy Monitoring Devices
- Compatible with the LPXB XBee Overlay Shield
- Control sensors, Relays, Industrial IO With LoPyI2C & LoRa