Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
5 in stock
- Product Code: Pololu-1125
- MPN: 1125
This brushed DC gearmotor is very compact and weighs only 0.7 ounces (19.5 grams) — perfect for building a quick, miniature robot. The recommended operating voltage range for this motor is 3 to 6 V, though the gearmotor can start rotating at voltages as low as 0.6 V. At 4.5 V, the motor has a free-run current of 80 mA and a stall current of 800 mA; this relatively low current draw makes this a great match for our qik 2s9v1 dual serial motor controller and programmableOrangutan robot controllers. The stall current, torque, and rotation speed will approximately scale linearly with the motor voltage. The gearbox is protected by a built-in safety clutch that will typically slip before gear teeth can shear.
|Dimensions (in mm) of the 120:1 and 180:1 mini plastic gearmotors with offset 3mm D-shaft outputs.|
You can download a pdf version of this drawing here (44k pdf).
This gearmotor features a 3 mm D-shaped output shaft that matches those on our micro metal gearmotors and works with the Pololu wheels and 3mm universal aluminum mounting hub:
|Mini plastic gearmotor offset 3mm D-shaft output with Pololu wheel.|
The gearbox output shaft is offset from but parallel to the motor shaft.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- dimension diagram: 90° 3mm D-shaft version (75k pdf)
- dimension diagram: 90° 3mm D-shaft and extended motor shaft version (70k pdf)
- dimension diagram: 90° 3mm D-shaft and extended motor shaft version HP (70k pdf)
- dimension diagram: offset 3mm D-shaft version (77k pdf)
- dimension diagram: offset 3mm D-shaft and extended motor shaft version (69k pdf)
- dimension diagram: offset 3mm D-shaft and extended motor shaft version HP (69k pdf)
- Further products by Pololu Electronics