Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
1 in stock
- Product Code: MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD
- MPN: MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD
Developing with the MSP430FR5969 Family is now enabled by the LaunchPad ecosystem.
The MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD (MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit with 430BOOST-SHARP96 LCD Display BoosterPack) kit is an easy-to-use Evaluation Module for the MSP430FR5969 microcontroller. It contains everything needed to start developing on a MSP430 FRAM Technology platform, including on-board emulation ffor programming and debugging. The board features on-board buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface as well as a SuperCap allowing standalone RTC operation without an external power supply.
The MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD development platform is based on the first device in the MSP430 ULP FRAM platform – the MSP430FR5969 device. The MSP430FR5969 device features embedded FRAM, a non-volatile memory known for its low power, high endurance and high speed write access. The benefits of FRAM and the ultra-low power features of this kit can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from metering and consumer electronics to unconventionally powered sensors.
enabling technologies such as wireless connectivity, graphical displays, environmental sensing, and much more. More information about the LaunchPad, supported BoosterPacks and available resources can be found at TI’s LaunchPad portal and the LaunchPad wiki for design resources and example projects.
The out-of-box experience provided with the MSP-BNDL-FR5969 uses the MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad and the 430BOOST-SHARP96 LCD BoosterPack. The display enables a better user experience and allows developers to more easily model their end application.
The MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad and 430BOOST-SHARP96 BoosterPack are available in a bundled package from the TI eStore, with part number MSP-BNDL-FR5969LCD. The MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad is not available standalone at this time.
Free software development tools are also available, such as TI’s Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench. More information about the LaunchPad, the supported BoosterPacks and available resources can be found at TI’s LaunchPad portal and the MSP430 LaunchPad wiki for design resources and example projects.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for this device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
430BOOST-SHARP96 LCD Display BoosterPack
- Sharp LS013B4DN04 Memory LCD
- 1.3" inch screen offering 96 x 96 pixels
- Ultra-Low-Power consumption
- Provides excellent viewing angles & high contrast images or text
- Display is controlled serially using SPI f
- 2 capacitive touch sliders (3 element sliders)
- DCDC 3V-to-5V converter available to also support 5V Sharp displays
- Software enabled by TI’s software libraries
- Graphics Library support and examples available
- Capacitive Touch Library support and examples available
- Fully open source hardware and software available for download
MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit:
- MSP430 ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR5969 16-bit MCU
- 64KB FRAM / 2KB SRAM
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture up to 8-MHz FRAM access/ 16MHz system clock speed
- 5x Timer Blocks
- Communication: 1x UART/3x SPI/ 1x I2C
- Analog: 16Ch 12-Bit differential ADC, 16Ch Comparator
- Digital: AES256, CRC, DMA, HW MPY32
- IOs: 40capacitive touch IOs
- 20 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- 0.1F SuperCap for standalone power
- Onboard eZ-FET emulation
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for User Interaction
- Back-channel UART via USB to PC
- 1 x MSP-EXP430FR5969 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit
- 1x 430BOOST-SHARP96 BoosterPack
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide