Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: UniPi-2015036
- MPN: 2015036
Opentherm to Modbus gateway module allowing control of OpenTherm boiler with UniPi v 1.1 and UniPi Neuron control units.
Opentherm to Modbus gateway module allowing control of OpenTherm boiler with UniPi 1.1, UniPi Neuron and UniPi Axon controllers. The module is a gateway for linking systems with Modbus RTU RS485 (EIA-485) communication and boilers with Opentherm+ (OT+) and thermostats. It allows to either monitor data flow between thermostat and boiler or to control the boiler directly. We recommend connecting this module to UniPi v 1.1 via USB-RS485 Convertor.
- Monitor: module is only monitoring communication between boiler and thermostat
- Controller: in this mode, it is also possible to control the parameters of the boiler by writing to Modbus registers
Modbus RTU RS485
- Configurable address
- Speed 9.6 / 19.2 kbps
- Parity E / N
- Optional use of terminating resistor
- Up to 7 gateways in one Modbus line
Functions in monitoring mode
- OT boiler and thermostat interconnection
- Extending the OT communication channel
Communication Module MM-OT101 is mostly used for control and monitoring of OpenTherm boilers in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) and energy management systems. It uses 5-24V DC power supply and can be mounted onto DIN rail (35 mm).
|Power||5-24 V DC|
|Dimensions||53 mm × 90 mm × 58 mm|
|Power consumption||Max 750 mW|