Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
2 in stock
- Product Code: DFR-KIT0086
- MPN: KIT0086
What will you make?
The Intel® Edison /Galileo development platform is the first in a series of low-cost, product-ready, general purpose compute platforms that help lower the barriers to entry for entrepreneurs of all sizes—from pro makers to consumer electronics and companies working in the Internet of Things (IoT). The Intel Edison development platform packs a robust set of features into its small size, delivering great performance, durability, and a broad spectrum of I/O and software support. Those versatile features help meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
So, how to start?
Hand-picked from our bestselling list, carefully tested and packed in this sleek box, we are introducing you this Start Kit for Intel® Edison/Galileo. This kit includes everything you need to get started with Intel®'s newest development platform. With this kit you will be able to let Edison/Galileo "senses" the sorrounding world and interact physically. It's as easy as block building with IO Expansion Shield V7 and multiple useful interfaces: Xbee, Bluetooth/APC 220, etc. Our classic 3 color pin design and sample code will also guide you to your very first successful Edison/Galileo project.
Note: Intel® Edison/Galileo is not included in this kit.
- Analog Sound Sensor
- Digital Buzzer Module
- PIR Motion Sensor
- LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor
- Capacitive Touch Sensor
- Analog Rotation Sensor V2
- Soil Moisture Sensor (Arduino Compatible) Immersion Gold
- Flame Sensor
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor
- Digital LED Light Module
- Digital Push Button
- IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg)
- LCD Keypad Shield for Arduino
- Relay Module V3.1 (Arduino Compatible)
- Start Kit for Intel® Edison/Galileo x1
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Edison Main Page
- Getting Started with Edison
- Edison Hands-on Tutorial: Pushbutton LED
- Edison Hands-on Tutorial: FlameFire Alarm
- Edison Hands-on Tutorial: Light Dimmer
- Edison Product Brief
- Edison - Software Downloads
- Intel® Edison Forum
- Intel® Edison Support
- Further products by DF Robot (DFR)