Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
1 in stock
- Product Code: DFR0338
- MPN: DFR0338
IO Expansion Shield is one of the market favourites. Fast robotics prototyping made affordable and simple thanks to this design. Soldering and wiring often becomes a problem when a bridged connection happens and components break sometimes, increasing time and cost. The IO Expansion Shield for Edison extends Edison's powerful scope into sensing the physical world, and prepares it ready for interaction through wireless communication. This IO expansion board for Edison is compatible with Arduino open source platform and Linux, and supports Java and C development environment. It can also be used as a standalone communication platform for software like flash, processing, Max/MSP and VVVV.
The IO Expansion Shield for Edison adopts DFRobot's classic color code for sensors/actuators input/output. The 3 pin format for Signal, Voltage and Ground is extremely intuitive, especially if used altogether with our increasingly large range of modules, sensors and devices that just fit.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Input Voltage(limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O pins: 14
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 10mA
- Size: 70x55x15mm
- Weight: 30g
- Digital I/O pins: D0-D13
- PWM Output interface: 4 (Digital pins D3, D5, D7 and D9)
- Support USB power and external power supply switch
- Support 1 x I2C interface
- Support Broadcom 43340 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band (2.4G and 5GHz) WiFi
- Support Bluetooth 4.0
IO Expansion Shield for Edison (without Edison) x1
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Product Wiki
- Intel Edison Getting Started Tutorial
- Edison Related Software Download
- Edison Firmware Update Tutorial
- Build your Own Edison System Image Tutorial
- Intel Edison Introduction
- Edison Module Introduction Webpage
- Edison Development Forum
- Further products by DF Robot (DFR)