Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
1 in stock
- Product Code: DFR0213
- MPN: DFR0213
The Dreamer Nano V4 is a surface mount breadboard embedded version of the ATMEGA 32U4 with integrated Micro USB. It has everything that Arduino Leonardo has (electrically).Physically, it is just missing power jack to save space.
Using the ATmega32U4 as its sole microcontroller allows it to be cheaper and simpler. Also, because the 32U4 is handling the USB directly, code libraries are available which allow the board to emulate a computer keyboard, mouse, and more using the USB-HID protocol!
The Dreamer Nano v4 is compatible with most Nano shield in the market. It's suitable for projects that require a compact size controller system.
Note: The pins supporting I2C/TWI is located at Digital Pins D2 (SDA) and D3(SCL).
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Input Voltage (recommended):6.5-12v (VIN) / 5v (Micro USB)
- Input Voltage (limits):6.5-12V
- Digital I/O Pins:21
- PWM Channels:7
- Analog Input Channels:6
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
- Flash Memory:32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM:1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
- Compatible with most of Nano shield
- Size: 45x20x20mm
- Dreamer Nano V4.1 x1
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Dreamer Nano 4.1 Wiki
- Dreamer Nano 4.1 schematic
- Dreamer Nano V4 Layout and Dimension
- Arduino Leonardo versus Uno – What’s new
- Arduino Leonardo product page
- Arduino IDE
- Atmega32u4 datasheet
- Old Version Schematic V4.0
- Further products by DF Robot (DFR)