Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: DFR-TEL0121
DFRobot FireBeetle series are low power consumption micro-controllers specially designed for Internet of Things (IoT), and mainly focusing on fast and convenient low-power building.
FireBeetle LoRa 868MHz wireless transmission module adopts a high-performance SX1276 LoRa 868MHz chip and with built-in PA (power amplifier) gain, compatible with Arduino. It supports long-range monitor and FSK modulation. The maximum transmission rate of the module can reach up to 300Kbps. The module also supports LoRaTM and can provide a maximum transmission of 37.5Kbps. The circuit current is even lower than 0.2uA in the sleep mode. It can be widely used in remote home automation detection, health monitoring, wearable device and so on.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz
- Modulation: LoRaTM, FSK, GFSK, OOK
- Output Power: ≤20dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -139dBm@Lora
- Emission Current: ≤120mA
- Receiving Current: ≤15mA
- Sleep Current: ≤0.2uA
- Transmission Power Range: -1dBm~20dBm(Max)
- Transmission Mode: FIFO/ DMA
- Operating Frequency Range: 800MHz~900MHz(Typical value: 868MHz)
- Transmission Distance: 5Km
- Data Transmission Rate: @FSK,1.2~300Kbps @LoRaTM?0.018~37.5Kbps
- Built-in Antenna for Electrostatic Protection
- Maximum RSSI: 127dB
- FIFO Volume: 256bytes
- Support CRC Frequency-hopping
- SPI Interface
- GPIO Interface: 5 (can be used as interruption)
- Operating Temperature: -20?~+70?
- Product Dimension: 58 x 29 mm/2.28x 1.14”
- Mounting Hole Dimension: 3.1mm(inner diameter)
- FireBeetle Covers-LoRa Radio 868MHz(V1.0) x1
- 18pin-2.54mm Pin Header ×2
- 18pin-2.54mm Long Pin Header ×2
- 868MHz Spring Antenna – IPEX ×1
- SMA-KE Antenna Connector ×1
- 2*6pin-2.54 Double Row Pin Header ×2