Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
₹ 3,789.00 *
Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: DG-480-001
- MPN: 480-001
Built ruggedly for everyday use, the MS8217 digital multimeter is perfect for reliable & stable...more
Product information "MS8217: Autorange Digital Multimeter"
Built ruggedly for everyday use, the MS8217 digital multimeter is perfect for reliable & stable electrical testing.
- 4000 counts
- Diode test/Buzzer
- Temperature Test
- Frequency/Duty Cycle
- Relative Measurement
- Data Hold
- Auto Power Off
- Auto/Manual Ranging
- Holster (secondary injection)
- Mechanical/Electronic Protection System
- In conformity with IEC 1010 CAT II 1000V
- Convenient Fuse/Battery Change Design
- Battery Life up to 500 Hours
- DC Voltage range: 0.1mV-1000V
- DC Voltage accuracy: ± (0.5%+3digits)
- DC Current range: 0.1 μ A-10A
- DC Current accuracy: ± (1.5%+3digits)
- AC Voltage range: 0.1mV-1000V
- AC Voltage accuracy: ± (1.0%+3digits)
- AC Voltage Freq. response: 40Hz-500Hz
- AC Current range: 0.1 μ A-10A
- AC Current accuracy: ± (1.5%+3digits)
- AC Current Freq. response: 40Hz-200Hz
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω-40MΩ
- Resistance accuracy: ± (0.5%+2digits)
- Capacitance range: 0.01nF-100μF
- Capacitance accuracy: ± (3.0%+5digits)
- FREQUENCY/DUTY CYCLE Range: 10Hz-100kHz
- FREQUENCY/DUTY CYCLE Accuracy: ± (0.1%+3digits)
- TEMPERATURE Range: -55°C-1000°C
- TEMPERATURE Accuracy: ± (2.0%+1°C)
- Autorange Ditigal Multimeter (MS8217)
- Mastech® protective cardboard box
- Two detachable test leads with shrouded plugs and capped tips
- Multi-function socket
- K-Type temperature probe
- User manual
Related links to "MS8217: Autorange Digital Multimeter"
Read, write and discuss reviews...more
Customer evaluation for "MS8217: Autorange Digital Multimeter"
Write a review
Reviews will be activated after verification.