Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
1 in stock
- Product Code: CH-10761
- MPN: 10761
The nasal / mouth airflow sensor is a device used to measure the breathing rate in a patient in need of respiratory help or person. This device consists of a flexible thread which fits behind the ears, and a set of two prongs which are placed in the nostrils. Breathing is measured by these prongs. The specifically designed cannula/holder allows the thermocouple sensor to be placed in the optimal position to accurately sense the oral/nasal thermal airflow changes as well as the nasal temperature air. Comfortable adjustable and easy to install.
You can use it with :
- MySignals HW (eHealth Medical Development Shield for Arduino)
- MySignals SW (eHealth Medical Development Platform)
Or buy :
- MySignals HW Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform for Arduino)
- MySignals HW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform for Arduino)
- MySignals SW Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform)
- MySignals SW BLE Complete Kit (eHealth Medical Development Platform)