Prices incl. GST
Out of Stock.
- Product Code: MIKROE-2008
- MPN: MIKROE-2008
Choose the language that suits you:
mikroC is the most popular choice, and you'll be able to find a lot of free code and tutorials – as well as freelance opportunities — that use or ask for mikroC.
mikroBasic is the best choice for beginners because of the simple syntax and clear code.
mikroPascal encapsulates strong data types, very nice syntax, and has probably the best balance between simplicity and control.
16-bit PICs lie in the middle-ground, providing an easy way to upgrade from 8-bit PICs, but a more cost-effective solution compared to 32-bit PICs. The diverse MCU offering includes eXtreme Low Power MCUs and high performance digital signal controllers.
- EasyPIC v7 for dsPIC30 development board
- mikroC or mikroBasic or mikroPascal for dsPIC (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- FREE BONUS:Visual GLCD (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
- EasyPROTO board
- SmartPROTO board
- EasyTEST board
- Proto click
- Character LCD 2x16 with blue backlight
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)