Prices incl. GST
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
1 in stock
- Product Code: Part-0010
- MPN: Part-0010
Quantify the world! The Sensor Kit is a curated mix of awesome sensors and electrical components specifically selected by the engineers on the Particle Team. If you want to measure temperature, sense loudness, measure distances, capture motion, or detect noxious gases, the Sensor Kit has you covered. Whether you’re building a connected robot or measuring the world around you, the Sensor Kit is the place to start.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Access to the Device Cloud includes:
- 3MB of cellular data per device/mo (additional data $0.40/MB for most countries)
- First 3 months of Device Cloud FREE ($2.99 per device/mo after)
- Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools
- 10 sensors for measuring acceleration, distance, temperature, humidity, motion, vibration, and gases
- Particle Electron PCB
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery (2000mAh)
- Taoglas Cellular Antenna
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: u-blox SARA G-series (2G) or U-series (3G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.3" (0.5" including headers)
The Sensor Kit comes with a Particle SIM card with service in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Electron is a GSM-only device, and does not support CDMA networks. We offer two types of Electron 3G Kits—one for Americas/Australia (850/1900 MHz) and one for Europe/Asia/Africa (900/1800 MHz). Check the full list of compatible countries for the location in which your product will be deployed.